“Whether planning, innovating or defending market share, clients rely on our experience and unbiased research.”
Becoming a successful and remaining relevant in the highly competitive world of real estate is no simple task. But it is significantly easier and more certain when you have the information and insights of a team of experts that are able to provide a deep understanding of the very fragmented and complex $1.3 trillion residential real estate brokerage industry.
T3 Sixty LLC is the leading strategic information company in the residential real estate brokerage industry and leverages over 20 years of exhaustive analysis resulting in more reports and studies published than any other consulting company in the industry. Their team of management consultants are skilled in helping executives and brokers understand the different scenarios, identify best practices and create innovative strategies that provide quick fixes and long-term solutions.
T3 Sixty was incorporated in 1998 and is today widely considered as the thought leaders in the space. The company headquartered in San Juan Capistrano, California operates three divisions: Management Consulting, Professional Development and Information Services.
Stefan Swanepoel, T3 Sixty LLC Founder/CEO, spoke exclusively to The Silicon Review. Below is an excerpt.
T3 Sixty: Confidentiality is Non-Negotiable
Clients include most of the largest real estate franchisors, many of the largest brokerage companies, high-growth teams, Realtor associations on national, state and local levels, the largest MLS organizations, and the leading technology vendors in the industry. Whether companies are defending their market share or entering the real estate industry almost everyone uses T3 Sixty research.
- As strategists, T3offers guidance and long-term planning to companies on a continuing monthly retainer or on a project-by-project basis.
- As mentors and advisors, T3delivers practical operational advice that can be implemented immediately.
- As outsourcing consultants, T3managesmost technology responsibilities, various management roles and executive searches.
The T3Sixty cornerstones are:
- Fact-based: Information, assumptions and arguments are check for accuracy, common sense and fact.
- Objectivity: Information does not pick sides and therefore should be provided in a neutral manner.
- Consistency: Research and reports are published regularly and have become the industry standard.
T3 Sixty: Leading from the Front
T3 Sixty strives to consistently be the most knowledgeable and authoritative voice in the residential real estate brokerage industry. Some examples supporting this includes:
- The Swanepoel Trends Report is the definitive report on trends in the residential real estate brokerage industry. The 200-page report has been published annually for the past 13 years as has received multiple awards and thousands of glowing testimonials.
- The Swanepoel Power 200 is the only annual ranking of the 200 most powerful and influential executives in the residential real estate brokerage industry and ranks leaders in 9 different categories.
- The Swanepoel Mega 1000 is one of only three companies that annually rank the largest residential real estate brokerages companies. The Mega 1000 also ranks the largest franchisors and largest holding companies.
T3 Sixty: Elevating Client Relationships
“We have all come to rely upon your research to help us in our thinking and planning so thank you so much for all you do!”
– Gary Keller, Co-Founder and Chairman / Keller Williams Realty International
“The Swanepoel Trends Report is a trusted source for me and our firm.” – Jeff Detwiler, CEO Long and Foster (a Berkshire Hathaway company)
“The Swanepoel Trends Report refines the way I view the industry. It’s required reading for my entire board of directors.”
– Art Carter, CEO CRMLS
“Thank God for your dedication to the real estate industry. I’ve read hundreds of books about business and real estate and can easily say the Swanepoel Trends Report is at the top of the list!”
– Steve Hattan, Broker & Owner / HomeOwners Advantage
“Stefan is the smartest person I have met in real estate.”
– Tom Ferry, Real Estate Coach & New York Times Bestselling Author
T3 Sixty serves clients in the following sectors:
Real Estate Franchisors, Real Estate Brokerages, Realtor Associations, MLS organizations, Portals and Technology Companies
Factors: That Make T3 Sixty Stand Out
- Objectivity: Evaluating only the facts and essentials without prejudging the outcome.
- Clarity: Seeing the trees from the forest and branches from the trees.
- Consistency: Causing your results to be expected as planned and not because of luck.
- Staying focused: Staying on point and staying in your wheelhouse.
- Sincerity: Genuinely caring about the task at hand, your clients and your team.
T3 Sixty LLC Leadership: A Brief Background
Stefan Swanepoel, Founder/CEO: Stefan Swanepoel is widely recognized as the leading visionary on real estate trends. With over 30 years of experience in the real estate industry, he served as CEO of nine companies and two nonprofit organizations. He has authored or co-authored 40+ books and reports analyzing changes impacting the residential real estate brokerage industry. His books have been on over 22 bestseller lists including the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, USA Today, Huffington Post, CEO Read, and Amazon.com. Stefan’s academic accomplishments include a bachelor’s degree in science, a master’s degree in business economics, and diplomas in arbitration, mergers and acquisitions, real estate, computer science and marketing.
Jack Miller, President: As the President and CTO of the T3 Sixty, Jack Miller is responsible for client relationship development and management of T3 Sixty’s consulting team. He has over 20 years of experience in the residential real estate industry and previously worked as CTO of a boutique real estate brokerage. The firm won Inman’s ‘Innovator of the Year’ award and was used as a business case study by Apple. Prior to that, he led a technology team with the largest real estate franchisor in the world and developed the enterprise system that helped grow the franchise from 10,000 agents to 60,000 agents. He is the co-author of five reports and case studies, including the T3 Tech Guide, as well as various white papers and abstracts on technology.