The sixth annual edition of the Swanepoel Power 200 (SP200) was released on January 15, 2019. The SP200 (Swanepoel Power 200) is the definitive ranking of the leaders and executives in the residential real estate brokerage industry and is published annually by T3 Sixty.
The SP200 team invests more than 400 hours analyzing hundreds of bios, annual reports and transaction and sales volume data. We send hundreds of requests for additional information, personally verifying announcements, stats and actions that took place over the past year. Then we spend several days in a room deliberating who, what and why.
The top 10-ranked executives were as follows:
- Ron Peltier, Chairman and CEO, HomeServices of America
- Gary Keller, Co-Founder and Chairman, Keller Williams
- Spencer Rascoff, CEO, Zillow Group
- Ryan M. Schneider, President and CEO, Realogy Holdings
- Glenn Kelman, President and CEO, Redfin
- Robert Reffkin & Ori Allon, Co-Founders, Compass
- Bob Goldberg, CEO, National Association of Realtors
- Adam Contos, CEO, RE/MAX
- John Peyton, President and CEO Realogy Franchise Group
- Howard “Hoddy” Hanna & Helen Hanna Casey, Chairman and CEO, Hanna Holdings