Whether a fixture in real estate Facebook Groups, bending the ear of influential followers on Twitter or an engaging, frequent presence at real estate conferences throughout the year, the SP2017 Social Influencers wield a special power — they help shape industry opinion and bring it to life.
Go to the highest profile industry events or real estate Facebook Groups and you’ll see many of these leaders playing integral roles.
Placester vice president of real estate marketing Seth Price (17,400 Twitter followers), Curaytor co-founder and speaker Chris Smith (35,600 Twitter followers), and NAR director of digital engagement Nobu Hata (10,000 Twitter followers) are among the 20 leaders named to the SP2017 Social Influencers list. (We include the number of Twitter followers to illustrate industry influence — the number is just one of many factors used in analyzing the list).
Other influencers on the SP2017 Social Influencers list include:
- Laura Monroe (17,300 Twitter followers), director of marketing at RealSatisfied.
- Jay Thompson (21,200 Twitter followers), director of industry outreach at Zillow Group.
- Sam DeBord (4,000 Twitter followers), managing broker at Seattle Homes Group and Coldwell Banker Danforth.
- Leigh Brown (7,500 Twitter followers), broker at RE/MAX Executive Realty.
- Sean Carpenter (8,800 Twitter followers), trainer at Coldwell Banker King Thompson.