Real estate brokerage industry leaders convened at the seventh T3 Summit, May 6-8, in San Diego to think, discuss and strategize the industry’s future as they face some of the biggest changes the industry has ever faced. These are our CliffsNotes from that meeting. These notes were compiled within 72 hours of the T3 Summit and distributed with seven days.
Register to get the executive notes
Seven of the residential real estate brokerage industry’s finest leaders, who head up the nation’s largest and some of the most innovative companies sat down with Stefan Swanepoel, for a one-on-one fireside chat about the future of our beloved industry.
Leaders interviewed include:
- Rich Barton, Co-Founder and CEO, Zillow Group
- Ron Peltier, Chairman, HomeServices of America
- Robert Reffkin, Co-Founder and CEO, Compass
- John Peyton, CEO, Realogy Franchise Group
- Gary Keller, Co-Founder and CEO, Keller Williams Realty
- Glenn Sanford, Co-Founder and Chairman, eXp Realty
- Glenn Kelman, CEO, Redfin
Access the executive notes now
Copyright © 2019 All Rights Reserved