Real estate brokerages, teams and agents looking to optimize their businesses, uncover efficiencies and insights need the best technology they can find. To aid them, T3 Sixty has identified 199 best-in-class tech products from 78 companies in 42 groupings to help them evaluate vetted, proven solutions and published them in the 2023 Tech 200.
Released on March 21, the Tech 200 presents leading products mapped across the T3 Tech Landscape, a framework that organizes industry technology products by how brokerages, teams and agents actually use them in their businesses. This means separating the tools into functional categories, defined by where they fit into the real estate process or where they land in the consumer sales funnel. The landscape includes six sections and 42 groupings in the following organization:
- Top of the Funnel (5 categories, 18 subcategories): Generating initial consumer contacts
- Middle of the Funnel (8 categories): Building relationships and turning prospects into clients
- Bottom of the Funnel (6 categories): Processing or facilitating transactions
- Post Funnel (4 categories): Engaging consumers to win repeat-and-referral business
- Business Systems (5 categories): Refining, forecasting and optimizing businesses
- Platforms: Providing integrated tools in one solution
T3 Sixty identified a max of 5 best-in-class products in each grouping of the T3 Tech Landscape. Some groupings include a Watchlist of up to 3 up-and-coming products.
The technology consulting division of T3 evaluated over 1,000 products in its process of identifying the products in the 2023 Tech 200. It applied the following methodology when evaluating products:
- Innovation and application within the T3 Tech Landscape
- Depth, breadth and reliability of solutions
- Known or tested client satisfaction or adoption metrics
- Product’s market share
- Year-over-year growth
- Ability to service and support clients
- Leadership in their respective categories
- Overall impact on the industry
To shed more light on the release and the process for building the 2023 Tech 200, Travis Saxton, head of T3’s technology consulting division, and Paul Hagey, T3 Sixty’s editor-in-chief, curated a conversation about its development. See it below.