Residential Real Estate’s Executive Management Brokerage Program
On June 24, 2016, T3 Fellows announced the graduation of the inaugural class of its Executive Management Brokerage Program for real estate entrepreneurs desirous to grow their residential real estate brokerage company and sales teams that are rapidly expanding.
The T3 Fellows programs delivers a year-long curriculum through twice-annual mastermind workshops, monthly web conferences, and extensive one-on-one guidance counseling to create business specific solutions for each brokerage company. The curriculum covers all vital aspects of growing a real estate brokerage business and specifically focuses on: Growing revenue by recruiting the best agents to the brokerage; improving profitability by increasing agent sales; creating powerful branding and marketing programs; and leveraging internet lead generation and conversion for more sales.
“Growing a brokerage or team into a substantial and thriving business is an enormous challenge, but these graduate have stayed the course and dedicated the time, energy and resources required supercharge their companies to the next level”, said T3 Fellows President, Jack Miller.
The inaugural class of 11 graduating brokers were individually selected and had completed a lengthy selection and interview process to establish whether they were at the right place and time in their personal and the company’s lifecycle to take on the commitment. T3 Fellows program graduates are:
- Joe and Jennifer Boylan, Springs Homes Real Estate, Colorado Springs, CO
- Carla Brinkoetter, Brinkoetter Real Estate, Decatur, IL
- Danny Dietl and Adam Duckwall, BRIX Real Estate, Minneapolis, MN
- J Philip Faranda, J Philip Real Estate, Westchester County, NY
- Elizabeth Cooper- Golden, @Homes Realty Group, Huntsville, AL
- John Jackson, John Jackson Neighborhood Real Estate, Kirkwood, MO
- Jackson-Fuller Real Estate Team, Zephyr Real Estate, San Francisco, CA
- Jennifer Kjellgren, Intown Expert Realty, Atlanta, GA
- Stephanie Lanier, Lanier Property Group, Wilmington, NC
- Michael Meier, Meier International Real Estate, New York City, NY
- Nick Solis and Ryan Evanson, One80 Realty, Brentwood CA
The T3 Fellows program was also conducted by real industry strategist and 33-times author Stefan Swanepoel who served as program advisor and guest speaker, Swanepoel T3 Group President Jack Miller who served as principal lecturer, Tracy Weir as a marketing consultant to the class, and Leslie Ebersole as the class one program director. The program was supported by Jonathan Kauffman of Nest Realty, Katie Minkus of Hawaii Life, Leighton Dees of Better Homes and Gardens Generations, Garron Selliken of M Realty, and Lindsay Reishman of Compass Real Estate, and Vanessa Bergmark of Red Oak Realty who all served as T3 Fellows Mentors. The Mentors are practicing brokers who operate some of the most highly regarded and innovative brokerages in the country and share firsthand experiences with the students.
Future T3 Fellows classes are being planned; applications can be submitted at www.t3fellows.com.